I follow a blog named A Round of Words in 80 Days. It’s a great blog, with fantastic writing advice and a group of writers who have a life, but still write. I participated once before, and here I am, a day late, participating again. The point of this blog post is to set goals for this round of 80 days and hold yourself accountable to them over the next 80 days. By stating goals aloud, people tend to be more deliberate about them and try to achieve them, so here I am, wanting to achieve. But better than that, I get to make weekly goals that put me on the path to succeeding in this overall goal. So here are my 80-day goals.
Writing based goals:
1. Edit to at least the halfway mark of my current WIP.
2. Scrounge about 1 hour a day to work on a class I just signed up for. (Lasts from the end of October to the end of the year.)
3. Maintain the weekly blog check-ins for Row80.
4. Write two writing blog posts on this blog every month.
5. Comment weekly on others’ blogs.
Non-Writing based goals:
1. Finish unpacking this house!
2. Organize the house.
3. Come up with some winter activity to do with an infant in order to maintain my sanity.
4. Read daily to my infant son.
5. Read daily for my own pleasure.
Shouldn’t be too hard to do all of that, right? Easy peasy.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…